* Off-Road driving Training: Learn the Zen of driving your Jeep from experienced guides in a safe, non-judgmental and supportive environment through a series of training courses designated for each level driver.
* Camp Site Reservation: Set up your own tent and gear but meet us for meals. We make all attempts to secure campsites next to one another pending availability. Most campsites will have toilets, running water. Some include token showers and Firepits.
* Tail Gate Tiki Party at the CAMPSITE. After your long day training, exhale and come join us over a cold drink and some tasty appetizers at base camp around Bamboo Betty’s custom bamboo Jeep and tailgate Tiki Bar!
* Rustic Cowboy Campfire Dinner: Later...... return back again from your campsite and join us for a hearty campfire dinner followed by star gazing, story telling and learn the art of "Jawking" (Jeep Talk where you lie about the rocks you jumped!). End the evening with a brief guided meditation before curling up in your sleeping bags for the night.
* Continental Breakfast: In the morning grab a quick continental breakfast before hitting the road or stick around and join us for a morning hike. Breakfast served from 7:30 -9:30 am. Enjoy gourmet coffee, Teas & Bottled water, Pastries & boiled eggs.
* Optional Hike is available after breakfast for those who want to explore the area.